December 4, 2020
Since November 30, 2020, the State has announced new programs designed to financially help businesses. Please note the following and share the information with your respective networks:
- Main Street Small Business Tax Credits: https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/taxes-and-fees/SB1447-tax-credit.htm
- California Rebuilding Fund: https://www.connect2capital.com/p/californiarebuildingfund/
- Small Business Grant Relief (forthcoming): https://business.ca.gov/osba-signup/
- Small Business Relief Payment Plans for Sales and Use Tax (forthcoming): https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/services/covid19.htm#:~:text=April%20and%20May%202020%20return,September%2030%2C%202020%2C%20respectively
As a reminder, it is still a local and statewide mandate to wear a cloth face covering inside of, or in line to enter any indoor public space, or when unable to maintain six feet of social distance outside. Merced County health officials strongly urge all residents to exercise the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Practice social distancing
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer with 60 percent alcohol base when hand washing is not possible
- Stay home and isolate, if you’re are feeling sick
Read more about the State’s regional Stay-At-Home Order here: https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs/. All business sectors are required to follow industry safety guidance, which can be found at https://covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/. Further COVID-19 information is located on Merced County Department of Public Health’s resource website at www.countyofmerced.com/coronavirus.
For more information regarding Merced County, please visit our website at www.countyofmerced.com.